밴쿠버 Graphic Designer > 캐나다 구인구직

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색


회원로그인

캐나다의 구인 정보를 알려드리는 공간 입니다.
캐나다 구인구직

BC | 밴쿠버 Graphic Designer

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일14-10-09 07:23 조회5,969회 댓글0건

본문

 

Graphic Designer

Posted: October 8, 2014

Expiring: October 31, 2014

Last Updated: October 08, 2014

Salary: $2,500.00 - $2,800.00/Monthly

Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent

Language: English

Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible

Minimum Education: Diploma

Positions Available: 1

NOC Group: Graphic Designers and Illustrators (5241)

NOC Job Title: Layout Designer

Job Number: 175315


Job Location(s)

3905 1st Ave
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5C 3W3 Canada

Job Description

We are seeking a Full Time Graphics Designer to join our company, Summit Tools. This is a fast pace company with tight deadlines. You must be able to multi-task and work with speed and accuracy. Mon to Fri. 40 hours per week at our Burnaby office (with occasional Saturday shift instead of weekday shift prior to monthly flyer uploads).

Requirements:
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Detailed oriented and responsible team player
Computer Applications: Must be proficient in (PC Platform) Adobe Creative Suites (Indesign is used extensively in this position) and MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Preparing monthly flyers, weekly newspaper ads and various office tasks
Editing and taking product pictures
Preparing monthly sale price tags
Updating our product database for price tags and flyer
Sending out email promotions
Updating Facebook & Twitter
Note: 75% of this position is graphics related, the other 25% is office administration, advertising and/or social media related
Should have one year office related or graphics related experience
Education: diploma or degree preferred

Shared benefit plan after nine months of employment.
Send resumes and cover letter with subject line: Graphic Designer

We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those short-listed will be contacted.

Please no phone calls


How to Apply

Expiring: October 31, 2014

- See more at: http://www.workbc.ca/JobSeekers/DisplayJobPostingApply.aspx?jobid=175315#sthash.v37jjeIw.dpuf 



  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

캐나다 구인구직 목록

Total 37건 1 페이지
캐나다 구인구직 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
37 캐나다 정보 공식 구인구직 사이트 링크 인기글관련링크 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 12-26 10814
36 온타리오 캐나다 토론토 IT 업체 개발자 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 07-24 10224
35 알버타 스시 셰프 구인 - LMIA 지원가능 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-06 8876
34 캐나다 이민자를 위한 무료 영어 수업 인기글관련링크 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 02-26 8619
33 ASP.NET C# Developer 인기글 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 01-15 7422
32 CNC 선반 기술자 구인 인기글 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 01-12 7184
31 BC 주방에서 일하실분 구인 합니다. 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 09-30 7086
30 BC PHP 개발자 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 11-07 6897
29 BC 빅토리아 스시 주방장 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 11-18 6802
28 알버타 알버타주 모텔에서 하우스키퍼 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 07-08 6699
27 BC ASP 닷넷 개발자 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 12-04 6597
26 비자 이민,관광비자, 학생비자, 워킹비자등 본인도 가능한지 알아 볼수 있는 CIC 주소 댓글1 인기글관련링크 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-11 6472
25 온타리오 토론토 GIGA BITES INTERNET CAFE에서 새벽에 파트타임 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-13 6460
24 BC BC 주 코퀴틀람 한식당 요리사 구인 - 초보자 지원 가능 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-30 6420
23 BC 자바 개발자 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-30 6308
22 BC 그래픽 & 웹 디자이너 구인 합니다. 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 12-13 6131
21 온타리오 토론토 개발자 디자이너 구인 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-13 6062
20 BC 웹 개발자 구인 인기글첨부파일 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 07-05 6024
열람중 BC 밴쿠버 Graphic Designer 인기글 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10-09 5970
18 온타리오 토론토 - 경락 마사지 가능하신분 구인합니다. 인기글 캐나다이민 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 01-05 5833
게시물 검색

접속자집계

오늘
141
어제
204
최대
451
전체
105,682
캐나다 미국 이민정보 공유
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © cifr.ca All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기