페이지 정보작성자 캐나다이민 작성일18-07-24 22:34 조회1,021회 댓글0건
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 / year
- Implement REST-API server applications to support (a) an user-facing, React-based website and (b) a React-based admin portal.
- Develop and deploy an AWS-based server infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code principals.
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Supervise and mentor junior developers
- Experience with agile and waterfall management methodologies
- 5 years of professional experience with server application development and server infrastructure on AWS.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving web development standards and technologies
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
Proficient knowledge of:
- Server application development with Python, Django, Redis, PostgreSQL, and various AWS services.
- AWS-based infrastructure development and deployment with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform.
Strong understanding of:
- Ubuntu Linux Server
- Vault (Hashicorp)
Amazon Web Services (non-exhaustive list)
- ElastiCache (Redis)
- Organizations & Accounts
- RDS (PostgreSQL)
- Python 3 (CLI tools)
- Linux command-line (Bash, SSH, etc.)
If you’re interested, please send us your resume, cover letter, and code samples.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- backend web development: 5 years
- Vancouver, BC
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.