페이지 정보작성자 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일14-09-29 14:35 조회9,038회 댓글0건
1. Print and review the application checklist for your category.
- Skills Immigration Checklists
- Skilled workers checklist
- Health care professional checklist
- International graduate checklist
- International post-graduate checklist
- Entry-level or semi-skilled and northeast pilot project checklist
- Business Immigration Checklists
2. Complete the applicable PNP application forms (with your B.C. employer, if applicable), and attach photocopies of all required documents listed in the checklist.Note: If you are experiencing difficulties opening the Nominee Applicant Form from your internet browser, please download and save the Nominee Applicant Form to your computer and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Review CIC’s guide for provincial nominees. DO NOT submit this guide to the PNP.
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000](FOR REFERENCE ONLY)
4. Include photocopies of the following completed CIC forms with your application to the PNP.
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008 DEP] (Only required if you have more than five dependants including your spouse)
- Schedule A – Background Declaration [IMM 5669]
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
- Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4]
- Schedule 4A: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees – Business Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4A] (Only required for Business Immigration Categories)
5. Submit the required passport page and photo (nominee applicant only).
- A photocopy of the biographical page of your passport. The biographical page means the page that has your name, photo, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
- A passport-style photo of yourself. The photo should meet standard passport photo requirements as outlined on the Passport Canada website.
6. If you are using a representative to apply to the PNP, you (and your B.C. employer or key staff member(s), if applicable) must also complete and submit the following form:
7. Submit your complete application package to the PNP.If you are applying to the PNP under the health care professional category, we encourage you to submit your application directly to Health Match BC. This free provincial service recruits health professionals on behalf of B.C.’s public health care authorities. In addition to helping you find a job in your field, Health Match BC staff can answer your questions about the PNP and assist you with your PNP application.
If you are approved under the Entrepreneur, Regional Entrepreneur or Strategic Projectscategories and you are looking for information on your next steps please visit the post-application process page for guides and forms as well as information on obtaining a work permit, arriving in B.C. and investing and operating your business.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.