페이지 정보작성자 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일14-09-29 14:28 조회7,172회 댓글0건
여기를 클릭하시면 각자 자기도 해당되는지 테스트 해볼수 있습니다.
BC PNP 스킬드 워커로 이민을 할려면 아래 사항에 해당 되어야 합니다.
To apply to the PNP as a Skilled Worker, you must meet the following criteria:
Evidence that you intend to work and reside in B.C.
- the length of any previous and/or current period of residence in B.C.,
- your connections to B.C. through work, study or family and
- a description of any actions you’ve taken to settle in B.C., such as finding a job or place to live.
Several years of directly related work experience in an eligible occupation, and, if applicable, the credentials and qualification requirements of the position
If you are working in a regulated occupation that requires mandatory certification, licensing or registration you must demonstrate that you meet these requirements when you apply to the PNP.
An offer of full-time indeterminate employment from an eligible employer
Evidence that you can support yourself (and your dependants)
- employment income in B.C.
- location of residence in B.C.
- number of dependants.
Learn more about how we assess your minimum income requirements.
Have or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada
- you are prohibited from entering Canada,
- you have not been lawfully admitted in the country where you currently reside,
- you are in Canada illegally,
- you have an unresolved refugee claim in Canada, or
- you are under a removal order in Canada.
For more detailed information to evaluate your eligibility and how to apply, please visit the Skilled Worker category of the PNP website.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.